Get your foot in the door of the largest REALTOR® association in Orange County.
A career in real estate offers many rewards: flexibility not often enjoyed by other professions, satisfaction from helping people, and importance—the real estate industry drives a significant component of our nation’s economy. An Orange County REALTORS® Student Membership is a great way to get introduced to this industry.
- You have an interest in real estate and are working towards a career in real estate
- You want to connect with real estate professionals
- You want to supplement your licensing classes with additional professional development
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not hold a real estate or appraiser license
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary education institution with a specialization or major in real estate or working towards a real estate or appraiser’s license.
- Access to hundreds of educational training and programs*
- Access to networking events plus our Annual Economic Forecast and REALTOR® Expo
- News and information regarding the real estate industry through email newsletters and a bi-monthly magazine
- Opportunities to meet and greet with real estate professionals
- Savings of $75-$100 when you transition to REALTOR® membership
*Student members do not have access to MLS or REALTOR® designation classes, Next Level Listing Agent, or Next Level Buyers Agent and will not receive DRE credits. Membership is valid until the end of the calendar year.
- $25 annually (membership is valid until the end of the calendar year)
- Signed application
- Copy of your Government-Issued ID
- Copy of Student ID (or other document showing student-status)
- Credit Card Payment Form (for online or faxed applications)
How to Join:
In Person (Recommended)
No appointment needed! We can process your application up until 30 minutes before closing. Please arrive early so we can set-up your membership and explain your benefits. Download the application.