A career in real estate offers many rewards: flexibility not often enjoyed by other professions, satisfaction from helping people, and importance—the real estate industry drives a significant component of our nation’s economy. An Orange County REALTORS® Student Membership is a great way to get introduced to this industry.
Student members must be at least 18 years of age, cannot hold a real estate or appraiser license, and must be enrolled in a post-secondary education institution or a California Department of Real Estate (DRE)-approved real estate licensing school. Student membership with Orange County REALTORS® is ideal for qualified students who are interested in real estate issues, want to connect with real estate professionals, and want to supplement licensing classes with other professional development courses.
Orange County REALTORS® student members
- receive Orange County REALTORS®' magazine, the Orange County REALTOR® magazine, by mail every two months;
- receive valuable email updates regarding real estate industry issues and market trends;
- gain access to hundreds of classes; and
- are welcome to attend special Orange County REALTORS® events, such as the Annual Membership Meeting and Housing Market Forecast.
Student members do not have access to MLS or REALTOR® designation classes, Next Level Listing Agent, or Next Level Buyers Agent and will not receive DRE credits. Membership is valid until the end of the calendar year.
- $25 annually (membership is valid until the end of the calendar year)
- Signed application
- Copy of your Government-Issued ID
- Copy of Student ID (or other document showing student-status)
- Credit Card Payment Form (for online or faxed applications)
How to Join:
In Person (Recommended)
No appointment needed! We can process your application up until 30 minutes before closing. Please arrive early so we can set-up your membership and explain your benefits. Download the application.