New REALTOR® Orientation
New REALTOR® Orientation is an overview of your membership benefits through the Orange County REALTORS®, California and National Association of REALTORS® along with Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- New REALTOR® Orientation and NAR’S Online Code of Ethics Training is required and needs to be completed within 90 days of joining or reinstating membership.
- Completion of NAR’s Online Code of Ethics is a prerequisite prior to you attending the live orientation portion. Please complete Option #3 - Free Course for New Members.
- Live Orientation is available at either our Laguna Hills or Fountain Valley office.
- Online Orientation is available for those that opt into it. If you unsure about whether you opted into Online Orientation or would like to switch to Online Orientation, please contact email@example.com. If you need Technical Support with the Online Orientation program, please contact Tech Support at 1-877-762-9322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both Orientations start at 9:30 a.m. sharp and you should anticipate to stay until 1:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Reminders will be sent to valid email addresses.
- Scheduling Conflict? Email email@example.com only. We will follow-up via email.
- When you applied for REALTOR® membership you were assigned a New REALTOR® Orientation date. Each applicant will have two (2) opportunities to attend the orientation. Failure to attend shall be considered a violation of membership duty for which membership shall be suspended until such time as the training is completed.
Upcoming Orientation Dates:
2020 In-Person Orientations have been cancelled. We will be sending out an email link to new members for purposes of completing Orientation online.