New REALTOR® Orientation
New REALTOR® Orientation is an overview of your membership benefits through the Orange County REALTORS®, California and National Association of REALTORS® along with Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- New REALTOR® Orientation and NAR’S Online Code of Ethics Training is required and needs to be completed within 90 days of joining or reinstating membership.
- Completion of NAR’s Online Code of Ethics is a prerequisite prior to you attending the live orientation portion. Please complete Option #3 - Free Course for New Members.
- Live Orientation is available at either our Laguna Hills or Fountain Valley office.
- Online Orientation is available for those that opt into it. If you unsure about whether you opted into Online Orientation or would like to switch to Online Orientation, please contact [email protected]. If you need Technical Support with the Online Orientation program, please contact Tech Support at 1-877-762-9322 or [email protected].
- Both Orientations start at 9:30 a.m. sharp and you should anticipate to stay until 1:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Reminders will be sent to valid email addresses.
- Scheduling Conflict? Email [email protected] only. We will follow-up via email.
- When you applied for REALTOR® membership you were assigned a New REALTOR® Orientation date. Each applicant will have two (2) opportunities to attend the orientation. Failure to attend shall be considered a violation of membership duty for which membership shall be suspended until such time as the training is completed.
Upcoming Orientation Dates:
March & April 2020 Orientations have been cancelled. We will be sending out an email link to new members for purposes of completing Orientation online.