New REALTOR® Orientation
New REALTOR® Orientation is an overview of your membership benefits through Orange County REALTORS®, California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) and National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) along with California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS).
New REALTOR® Orientation and NAR’S Online Code of Ethics Training are both required and need to be completed within 90 days of joining or reinstating membership. Members transferring from another Association without a recorded date on a letter of good standing or those who have lapsed 5 years or more, will need to complete this online orientation with Orange County REALTORS®.
- New/ reinstating REALTORS® will be automatically registered for an online orientation upon joining.
- An email with instructions and credentials for the module will be sent to valid email address as entered on your application, one week after membership activation.
- Reminders will be sent until the module has been completed.
- Access NAR’s Online Code of Ethics training on their website.
- Complete the 4th Option: Code of Ethics Course for New Members (Free).
If you need Technical Support with the online orientation program, please contact Tech Support at 1-877-762-9322 or send an email to, email@example.com.
Send letter of good standings with orientation dates and/or any other orientation related questions to, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow-up via email.