No Longer *Just *a REALTOR® (Fair Housing Week)
Reports of Fair Housing testers and misbehaviors among some Realtors® have caused concerns about the reputation of this profession and how we, as professional Realtors®, can do more in messaging with our sphere marketing to combat the negativity – do a better job – and tell the whole story of what a Realtor® actually does. In this session, you'll leave with a list (that you can supplement!) of what a Realtor® actually does – and how to tell that story in your marketing. You'll learn how Fair Housing *should* impact your business and your community for the better. You'll learn how your passionate community involvement can be the key to future sales without ever buying another lead.Key Takeaways:
- Quantify and define the gravitas of what a Realtor® does for clients and communities.
- Explain and live by Fair Housing and how one Realtor®'s actions can affect the Realtor® community.
- Showcasing passionate community involvement changes what your sphere thinks of who you are and leads them to choose you.
- Professional & Personal Development
- Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Social Media and Video Strategies
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm